Belkin N300 Setup
Meet Your N300 Extender
Before starting the process of Belkin N300 WiFi Range Extender Setup, you should know about your extender. It has the following buttons and LED lights:
- Status Light
This LED light shows the status of your range extender.
- Off: The extender is unplugged.
- Solid Amber: The connection is weak.
- Solid Blue: The extender is connected to a WiFi network.
Thus, you can find the extender status through this LED.
- Status Light
The WPS button on your Belkin range extender is meant to establish a secure connection between the extender and other smart devices. On the other hand, WPS light shows the status of extender when you are using WiFi Protected Setup method.
- Reset Button
If your Belkin WiFi extender functions improperly, use the reset button and restore all the default settings. Pressing this button will clear all the customized settings.
Belkin N300 Range Extender Setup
There are three main ways for Belkin N300 Range Extender Setup: wirelessly, cabled setup and WPS PIN Setup. If you want to go with the first method, follow the steps below:
- Plug in the range extender to a power outlet.
- The wall plug should be near the extender.
- Use a smart device with WiFi abilities.
- Connect it to a WiFi network.
- Don’t use the neighboring wireless network.
- Access www.belkin.range web address using a web browser.
- You can also use 192.168.206.1 IP address for accessing Belkin N300 Setup page.
- A get started button will appear. Simply click on it.
- Choose the wireless network to extend.
- Once done, hit continue button.
Done! Now, your N300 extender is all set to be used by you. In case of any technical error, contact our well-trained technicians at 1-844-897-9854.
Belkin WiFi Extender N300 Setup using Cables
Walk through the instructions below for Belkin WiFi Extender N300 Setup in a wired manner:
- Put the extender on power.
- Make a wired connection between the extender and computer.
- Take any WiFi-compatible device and launch a web browser.
- Go to www.belkin.range web-based setup page.
- Enter the username and password to proceed further.
- Hit get started button.
- Enter the password when prompted and click on next button.
- Complete the process of Belkin Repeater Setup by clicking on next button.
In this way, your Belkin extender setup has been done. For any technical guidance, contact our experts at 1-844-897-9854.
Belkin Wireless Extender Setup using WPS PIN
WPS stands for WiFi Protected Setup. It is the easiest way to install and configure the range extender. No need to enter any password to make a connection with extender. Almost all Belkin range extenders can be set up using WPS PIN. You can find the PIN number on your router. For Belkin Wireless Extender Setup using WPS, double-click on the web browser icon and open it. Next, go to Belkin.range web address. Follow the steps given on the screen. If you come across any issue, get in touch with our certified technicians at 1-844-897-9854.